Friday, February 11, 2011

Central American Barrels!













Just short boards and central american barrels!

I have been in Central America for a month now and have been scoring some really sick waves! Mostly just been surfing beach breaks and the odd river mouth or too!

This is the first trip where I have not taken a longboard away with me. I just wanted to get away & surf some hollow beach breaks? Well I can tell you that in the last month, I have defiantly done just that.

The Quiver boards that I got just before I left are going so sick, my favourite is the shortest board I have ever ridden, a 5’8 epoxy hart attack quad. The other boards I have taken away are 5’11 heart attack 5 fin setup. 6’0 dirty truck & a 6’0 barrel board, with heavy epoxy glass job.

I have fixed a Go Pro HD camera to the back off my board so a short film about my trip will be on this page soon.

I have a month left out here, so watch this space for more go pro fottage, photos and videos.




No comments:

Post a Comment