Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Meet Eño James - Quiver Surfboards Rider


Full Name: Eño James


Age: 13


Weight: 45 Kilograms


Stance: Regular


Favorite Board: Quiver, The Mexican Magic


Why you surf: It's what makes me happy!


What plans you have for the future: Keep Surfing, finish school, do better in the contests & eventually represent  for the UK surf team.


Claim to fame: Making it further than any other Mexican surfer ever in the ISA :)


Biggest fear: Being landlocked!


Personal Biography:  I got into surfing because both of my parents surf! I started when I was only 7 years old. Born in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, where I have now started to compete locally.


I've represented Mexico in the ISA, traveled to Sri Lanka and Bali, been in a Red Bull surf camp in El Salvador, competed in the UK Pro surf tour last year and also the Ripcurl Grom Search.

I have been in Carve Magazine but that is the only UK mag I have been in so far, although I have been in Mexican Magazines and Modelled for Macy's Magazine USA.









No comments:

Post a Comment