Tuesday, March 29, 2011

board barn team rider frothing on his poppa!!!



Its so good! My Poppa that I bought from the Board Barn has been a really versatile and fun short board surf board.

The Poppa has been used contantly for the last 3 months and in those 3 months has been surfed in the Fast barreling reef waves in Indonesia to the slower fatter beaches in the uk. In these contrasting conditions the Quiver Poppa has been one of the best boards I have ever had.

I took the Poppa to Indo to fill a gap between the two boards that I already had; a high performance 6'0 and a barrel chasing 606. From my experience of Indo in the past I knew that the wet season can create some very average days that would not be so fast and criticle. After speaking with Guy at the Board Barn the Quiver Poppa came out as the board for the job. Check out this link to get the shapers description of the Poppa http://www.seabase.eu/surfboards/Quiver/Poppa/

Thanks to the Board Barn for the chat that got me to the Quiver Poppa!

No comments:

Post a Comment